- Size : 418 x 333mm
- Minimum pitch : 22°
- Maximum pitch : 45°
- Hanging length : 410mm
- Coverage area tile / Sqm : 9.5 tile
- Weight / 100 pcs : 420 kg
- Weight on roof : 41 kg / sqm
- Batten spacing : 330 – 350 mm
- Batten size : 50 x 25 mm
- Water absorption : Less than 10%
- Breaking strength : 220 kg – 250 kg
Endurer Tiles The Upper Crest Attributes
- Endurer coloured concrete roof tiles are designed in Japan adopting flow guide channel technology.
- Endurer roof tiles comes after series of research and tests by a team of professionals having wide range of experience in this industry.
- Endurer roof tiles has a unique tile securing system minimizing wind damage & dislodging, there by withstanding any extreme climatic conditions.
- Efflorescence preventive coat prevents tile from weather aggressions.
- Endurer roofing tiles are available in different vibrant colours to add aesthetic mood to your roofing.
- Sakura roofing tiles are available in different vibrant colours to add aesthetic mood to your roofing.
- Stringent quality control system ensures you a world class product at an affordable price.
- Immaculate back-up service and specialized development of products reaffirm service and quality to our customers.
Flow Guide Channel: In the event of extremely adverse climatic conditions, “water flow guide channel”, a unique system developed & designed in Japan, allows the excess water to orient through the channel provided on the bottom side of the under cover lock preventing minutest chance of leakages.